Thursday, October 2, 2008

The girls who get it......

I have often asked myself..why have I been so blessed with such great friends....Women who are extraordinary in their accomplishments with family, community and profession. I call these women..."the girls who get it"... The girls who get...the importance of faith, friendship, love, loyalty, encouragement and the power of intention. Friends who love unconditionally, always pray for my good and continually cheer me.

My week has been an incredible exchange of energy with "the girls who get it"....Women who understand the power of creation and intention. As I ponder the events, conversations and time spent with these great friends, I find myself embracing the realm of possibilities like never before. I have often told my children they have the ability to change world...I have seen their child like faith move mountains, I have witnessed each one of my children running towards the fence in playing out their dreams. Reaching farther and farther...never believing for a minute in words like...can't, shouldn't, won't...only focusing on the endless possibilities...

The more I am open to the realm of possibility..the more the world opens to me...I am guided and directed to those who are waiting to assist me on the next leg of my journey. It is with faith and hope I move on. I am continually learning..lessons that encourage me to dig deeper to develop my gifts and talents..lessons that turn hurt into understanding, lessons that are working to refine me..

I look for the Upside...I choose to see the positive in myself and others. I am a woman who is exercising my child like faith and running towards the fence of my dreams, creating my life and feeling joy and fulfillment. Having the courage to fill the measure of my creation.

I choose to be one of those girls who get it....

Carla

No comments: