Sunday, November 16, 2008

Great Minds......

I have come to appreciate great minds, those who are creative, positive and willing to dream of the potential of a great team....I was invited to attend a "Power Week-End" with three amazing women...The four of us came together ...each of us filled with ideas and projects we would like to bring to fruition. We enjoyed the day spa at the Sheraton at Wild Horse Pass...I have come to appreciate the power of a turban thinking cap....while wrapped in a fluffy spa robe while being soaked, buffed, polished and massaged. There was lunch pool side, inside jokes and many many belly laughs.....As I was sitting with my feet dangling in the hot tub I was privileged to watch the colors of night fall on the desert. The stars were close behind sharing just enough of their light to create the perfect silhouettes of the cactus's just beyond the fence. I was amazed at how quietly the process took place around me. I was in awe at the beauty and the serene feelings I was experiencing.

As we sat by the fireplace in the spa lounge and planned our evening....Room service was at the top of our list. We drove over to the hotel savoring the memories of the day. That night we prioritized our list of projects and how we are going to achieve our goals. We brainstormed until late into the night....

I am blessed to be a part of such an extraordinary group of friends. Women who are passionate, inspiring, courageous and incredible facilitators for making life happen.

My dear friend Laura came in from Salt Lake. It was treasured time. She and I went over to see my mom. Laura had stopped to get my mom a few goodies...We had a wonderful visit and dinner with my dad and other friends Saturday evening. Good friends are good for the soul. Laura and I never say good by.....we look forward to our next adventure together.

which is coming soon............................

Who ever said....Great minds think alike......must have had girlfriends like me.....

No comments: