Monday, April 13, 2009

Progress!

Cori and I have decided to have an ongoing blog about her journey to Motherhood. I will be posting the first Ultra Sound photos in the next few days. Cori and Brett have taken a big promotion which will take them to Maryville Missouri. They have sold their home in Sioux Falls and will be closing in 2 weeks. They have bought a beautiful home in Maryville which will give them plenty of room and they plan to move in May 1st. Cori is taking care of the details up North and Brett is working hard down South. I know the separation has been very hard on Cori..Hang in there love!!!! Your almost there..... We are all so proud of Cori and Brett.

Cori called me very excited this morning she was successful in buying her first round of maternity clothes and everything is cute! Cori has been sick, which is no fun...but she was thrilled to hear that little heart beat....Cori reports she is being very careful to avoid being sick...which makes me smile....Good Luck...and yes Cori your Ginger care package is on the way... She is very tired....and feeling very much like her body is being taken over...(and it is)..She is find a good Doctor once she gets settled. It's so fun to talk almost everyday....Kylie and I are thrilled and looking forward to Diaper duty....ALOT......

This is one of those moments that is so special....a daughter getting married is one thing....which is amazing...fun....but to know your daughter is moving into Motherhood and will experience the most amazing emotions as this little one grows and develops is moving me towards ~speechless~. There is nothing more profound than the life you help create and bring into this world.....

Wendy, you are such a gem. I will share your good wishes with Cori. You have been so good to keep in touch with the kids, you are a good Aunt.......The kids love you!

Please share our blog with everyone in Utah....The next months will be very exciting..and ever changing....and we love to hear what is going on in your world.

I will be doing much of the blogging until Cori is settled.....we would love to hear from all of you....and your predictions....should Cori be thinking pink or blue?

She is making progress everyday!!! and getting closer to the day......

We love you Cori....

2 comments:

Kylie Schmidt said...

Love it! I am thinking she is going to have a girl! Not just because I want her to have a girl but because it's what my gut tells me :). Love you mom and good blog!

carla said...

I think you could be right...nothing like a little girl...made of sugar and spice and everything nice.....

Thank you for your expert help on my blog....You are amazing.