Monday, August 10, 2009

I placed myself on NOTICE!

The most incredible phenomenon happened to me tonight. For Christmas a dear friend made me a gorgeous ~Vision Board~ which I am ashamed to say... sat quietly in my closet for the past 8 months collecting dust...NOT VISIONS! My thought process was ...I am to busy right now...I will come back and dust you off soon....SERIOUSLY...WHAT WAS I THINKING....Time will not wait for me...

Today Monday August 10Th, 2009 I officially placed myself on notice...NO MORE EXCUSES as to WHY I AM NOT LIVING MY DREAMS.... I would guess its safe to say...since I couldn't find the time to define my goals, it was impossible for me to visualize my goals...armed with a dust cloth, hammer and nails...I decided there was NO time like the present ...It's time to commit my Vision Board to my bedroom wall as a constant reminder of my commitment to my dreams and possibilities....with that thought running through my mind...The inspirations and visions materialized in my mind as I committed each goal to paper, complete with a clear picture of the end result. I committed to my family, career and personal goals the intentions in which I will transform my dreams into reality.

I am a collector of inspirational quotes...The more I feed my soul encouragement, inspiration and faith..the more encouragement, inspiration and faith I receive back like a huge boomerang.... I surround myself with positive thoughts, people, music, books and most importantly...the key relationships I spend time in are positive, loving and equally reciprocated.

A new passage has opened signaling the start of a new season in my life. I am in a state of bliss...as I experience the amazing opportunities that await me.

"Finally, what I really want is to be happy in this moment, where the magic and miracles happen. Stay in the moment and all gifts are added as you breathe and take inspired action" - Joe Vitale

I am blessed to have your support and prayers...

Live with intensity and purpose.

Carla

1 comment:

Brett and Em Randall said...

i love vision boards. i had one over my bed in highg school after i watched the secret, it really did help me and made my goals really happen! glad you got yours up! love you