Thursday, November 19, 2009

Gratitude!

I had a few minutes before class this morning and thought I would express my profound ~gratitude~ this morning for my many blessings. I am so very grateful for my children, who are not only my biggest supporters, they have become cherished friends. Words cannot express the feelings of my heart for the blessings of good health, happiness, joy, forgiveness, being able to pursue my education, treasured friendships and of course my Savior. I have been taking Matthew 7:7 (literally) "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you". How often do we find...what we have known all along....all we have to do is ask...and once we ask the lines of communication are open. Asking is power...Asking the the ability to identify what we stand in need of, while also assessing our greatest desires...it's energy and divine communication in motion. Seeking is having the courage to find...Seek the best things in life...love, compassion, forgiveness, understanding, inspiration....and I promise you will find a life filled with love, compassion, understand, forgiveness and inspiration....Knock and it shall be opened... so very simple...

Today take a minute to breathe.... instead of worrying, rushing around and feeling overwhelmed with all that is not going your way....STOP to enjoy the still small voice....ask for guidance, I know divine directions will come your way. Seek to find the Good in everyone and everything...You will be glad you did...for you will find the extraordinary qualities of goodness everywhere you look...don't forget to Knock especially on the door of your heart...Tis the season! Open your heart to the beautiful and unconditional love of the Savior who's birth we celebrate..Fill your life with Gratitude....Start today, live your life with intensity and purpose!

Sending infinite blessings to all of you!

Carla

1 comment:

Jennette said...

Thank you for opening your heart and wisdom to those of us who need to hear it.